Have you heard of Bob, the traveling cardboard cutout who is hitchhiking his way around the States promoting the Dirty Dozen Weekend coming up at the end of April in Providence? Bob will be gracing Hartford with his presence at this Saturday’s dance! What’s so cool about Bob? Well, if you take a photo of yourself with Bob, you could be eligible to enter a drawing for a FREE pass to the Dirty Dozen Weekend! Check out www.dirtydozenweekend.com for more details on how to enter. Want another reason to dance with us on Saturday besides Bob, the awesome Lindy Hop Crash Course and Boot Camp during the afternoon, AND DJ Kevin Woods? We’re cooking up a special fun contest with awesome prizes including passes to Vinnie’s 4th Friday dance in February featuring the Perseverance Jazz Band!
Don’t forget to pre-register for the February classes. We’re teaching the California Routine on Thursdays before the practice hour and Swing 1A on Wednesdays before the Shish dance. And remember to clear your calendars for the Dig Jazz Band at our February 13 Shish dance!
For some lind-spiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTRNQAcXhJo
1. HU Lessons: Wednesdays in February (2/6 – 2/27) from 7-8pm @ Shish
2. HU Lessons & Practice Session: Thursdays in February (2/7 – 2/28) from 7-9pm @ Downtown Yoga
3. HU 1st Saturday Lindy Boot Camp & Crash Course: Sat, Feb 2
4. HU 1st Saturday Dance: Sat, Feb 2
5. Vinnie’s 2nd Friday Blues Dance with classes: Fri, Feb 8
6. CSDS 2nd Saturday Dance: Sat, Feb 9
7. HU presents the Dig Jazz Band at Shish: Wed, Feb 13
8. Vinnie’s 4th Friday Swing & Blues with the Perseverance Jazz Band: Fri, Feb 22
9. HU presents I Hart Swing – Weekend Workshops & Dances: Fri – Sun, Mar 1-3
Long Version: http://eepurl.com/uFBVL